K G Gururaja Rao ( 1940 - 2013)


As our lives limp back to normal, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your sympathies with us. Your words were such a comfort. Friends and relatives like you have helped us get through this difficult time.

Some of you took time off to visit me and I really appreciate the effort you made to travel such a distance. I was grateful to hear your memories, and your support made a difference to me and my family.

My colleagues stepped in and covering my work during this difficult time. Thank you for your support. Your support made it easier when I return to the office this week.
I have no words to thank you for sending your words of sympathy. It was kind of you to show you care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 Nov 20 SanjaySubrahmanyan SVaradarajan NevyveliVenkatesh AlalthurRajganesh @ MANMF

2016 Nov 04 MalladiBrothers CharulathaRamanujam TumkurRavishankar BRajashekar @ Nadasurabhi23rdAnnualFestival

2016 Aug 06 TMKrishna HKVenkatram KArunPrakash AnirudhAtreya @ SGBS / Unnati